Re: Three minor bugs.

On Mon, 06 Nov 2000 18:23:29 Matthew Guenther wrote:
> > One other minor thing I have noticed - the alias expansion appears to
> > use the X-selection for the inverse highlighting.  This is fine, but
> > if I have other text selected it de-selects it on me.  Isn't there a
> > way to select it but not export it or make it the global X-selection
> > so it doesn't interfere with other selected text I may be using in
> > another application?
>
> AFAIK, no.
>
> MBG

That surprises me.  I haven't used gtk+ for any GUI programming yet,
but I have used Tk and there you can specify if a widget's selection
should also be the X-selection by using the exportselection
configuration option.  There isn't anything similar to this in gtk+?

~Jason

--

| Jason A. Smith                    E-mail:  smithj4@alum.rpi.edu      |