Re: [olaf cbk poznan pl: a small locale fix]

On 2000-11-07 16:01:43 +0100 Olaf Frączyk wrote:
> Here I attache a small patch, that makes the locale stuff more working.
> It can cause small memory leaks, but I don't know gtk+ enough to be
> sure.

just add gtk_style_unref(style) after gtk_widget_set_style().

> I've
> tested it for locale=pl_PL (iso-8859-2), but I hope it doesn't break
> others
> (multibyte). I have found that in balsa, locales are applied in some
> places, and in some other not. If I'll have some more free time, I will
> look closer at it (may be next month).

What do you mean with "applying locales?"
Have you tried replacing this entire sequence with
gtk_widget_ensure_style()?

Personally, I dislike "magic programming". But this is just my personal
point of view.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202