Re: Still some problem in message window

No, it currently doesn't :-(

If libunicode wasn't going to be deprecated, I'd probably use that but
since it will be - I figure I'll wait till unicode is in glib (aka glib
2.0)

Of course...I'm willing to accept patches ;-)

Jeff

--
Spruce: The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.