Re: Still some problem in message window

On 2000-10-31 18:52:55 Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> If I remember correctly, my code should allow you to get the charset
> from the mime part. That's probably the only way it'd be able to help
in
> this situation.

Yes, that's what I meant. (and mime strings from headers, rfs-2047,
IIRC). Actually, - as you noticed - one should not bother to pass the
charsets around - unicode is much more consistent solution. So does gmime
return strings in UTF-8?

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202