Re: profiles

>The main difference between us is that I use user accounts as conceptual
>devices - if I'm logged in as "spam", then I'm a hack Python programmer that
>addresses a particular NNTP server, SMTP server and .signature related to my
>programming work, but if I'm logged in as "david", then I'm just my normal
>conversational self, with a different NNTP server, SMTP server and
>.signature, and so on. But if you don't create those kinds of nooks and
>cranies in your brain, then a single user account with multiple profiles in
>your mail reader makes sense.

I take the Sybill approach.  I log in as scott and asume the role of RaEl my online gaming persona, webmaster, etc  when I need to. :)
Ok I think we can lay this to rest.  Raven's method works for now but we do agree that having multiple personalities withing Balsa is a good thing. (coorect me if I'm speaking out of line).