docs

after playing several hours "playing" with sgml I noticed that balsa's doc
build system (makefile.am) is very strange. It "supports" some old db2html,
but that means that docs could not be built with make. if I run

$ db2html balsa.sgml

I get fine docs. But with make I get errors, because there's no such file
stylesheet/dsssl/gnome-docbook/gdp-both.dsl and anyway this is strange
behaviour. Is there any reason for leaving this so? Should it be remade as
in other packages?

--
Gediminas Paulauskas