Re: 0.8.0 bug w/ local mailbox

> > and when i delete an email from my inbox, the mail is not
> > removed from /var/spool/mail/xxx, even though a copy of that
> > email is placed in mail/trash.  as a result, every time i
> > restart balsa, i get all my deleted emails in the inbox again.

i may have more information on the problem above.
i'm running balsa 0.8.0-pre1 at home.  when i exit
balsa, i see the following being dumped to stdout/
stderr:

----

sync_mailbox
Writing /var/spool/mail/ebuilt...
Result: 0
sync_mailbox
Writing /home/ebuilt/mail/trash...
Result: 0

----

however, the balsa 0.8.0 i run at work does not
have this debug.  it seems that in pre-0.8.0 the
local boxes are updated with the deleted emails,
but in 0.8.0 this is no longer being done.

		- david -