RE: 0.8.0 bug w/ local mailbox
- From: "Nerijus" <nerijus sat lt>
- To: "Pawel Salek" <pawsa TheoChem kth se>
- Cc: <balsa-list gnome org>
- Subject: RE: 0.8.0 bug w/ local mailbox
- Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 01:58:15 +0300
> The IMAP mailboxes are different from file mailboxes.
> It becomes bold - is it means the change has been detected. You don't see
> messages because they have not been loaded. You can press 'Check' button
> and they will be loaded from the IMAP server. I agree it is not very
> intuitive and I am open for suggestions. How should it work? The option is to
> load meessages automatically when (IMAP) mailbox has been changed (I just
> realized that it the headers only would be loaded, correct?).
I think it should be as an option - as I have imap server on localhost,
I would turn it on (load new headers automatically), but someone
who has dialup or slow link might not want to do that.
] [Thread Prev