Re: status

>  Speaking of searching: incoming mail
> filtering you mentioned is one thing but what do you think guys about virtual
> folders, say, I want to find all the messages from my boss where he mentions
> salary rise? the results could be collected to one virtual folder; one
> could later save this folder to a file, etc.

I think that is a great idea, but implementation of it would be
difficult.  One of the keys that makes Balsa a great e-mail client is that
it is easy enough for anyone to use.  This should be the pride and joy of
this development group.  We shouldn't sacrafice functionality for easy of
use, but rather tread lightly when designing more features so that
everyone is able to take full advantage of all of the features.

Regards,

Jake Meier
jake66@iname.com