filters

Hi guys,

I was kinda thinking about how to do filters for balsa.  It seems to me
that the easiest (and perhaps best) way of doing it would be to have the
"filters" dialogue box output a working .procmailrc, and then let balsa
put the messages through procmail.

I realize that this is not something that could be done before the next
release. I also don't have a good enough knowledge of the balsa codebase
to know if this is even feasible.

Comments?

Cheers,
Chris

--
pick, pack, pock, puck: like drops of water in a fountain falling
softly in the brimming bowl.