Re: Versioning

On 28 Mar, Peter Williams wrote:
> And then we could branch the CVS source into the
> developmental and stable tree, all that good
> stuff... maybe it's overkill, though. But maybe
> not?

It's not such an overkill as it might seem. The risky patches could be
included first to development version and when the bugs are ironed out,
the code could be moved to stable part. The beggining CVS users would
not get scared by numerous warning messages and so on... This is worth
considering, I think.

/Pawel