Versioning

I was just thinking... are we planning on making
our release 0.7? Because usually the odd minor
version makes it developmental, and even stable,
so theoretically we should be working on version
0.7 right now, and release 0.8.

And then we could branch the CVS source into the
developmental and stable tree, all that good
stuff... maybe it's overkill, though. But maybe
not? Because as you may have noticed we're not
making maintenance releases, which would probably
be a good idea.

Peter Williams peter@newton.cx
"AIIEEEEEEEEE!!! DEATH ANTS!!"