Re: 0.7 Release (was Re: Another balsa bug...)

On Thu, Mar 23, 2000 at 02:40:39PM -0800, Stuart Parmenter wrote:

> On the bug tracking thing, I currently get all the bugs.  It would be
> nice if that could change.  I personally hate the gnome bug tracking
> system and would much rather use something like bugzilla.  If someone
> understands the gnome one and could go through the bugs and close the
> fixed ones out, I would *really* appreciate it.

I've never really understood why people don't like debbugs ;-) but
then I've never used bugzilla...

To close the bugs, someone send email to control@bugs.gnome.org saying

close 1234
close 3456

thanks

Jules

--
Jules Bean                          |        Any sufficiently advanced
jules@{debian.org,jellybean.co.uk}  |  technology is indistinguishable