Re: 0.7 Release (was Re: Another balsa bug...)

On Thu, Mar 23, 2000 at 06:17:03PM -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

> > Didn't stop spruce ;-P
>
> what exactly did spruce not get stopped by?
> I'm confused :\

QUOTE:

> > > I would think we should ask Stuart first, he and Jay are still
> > > listed as the copyright holders, it seems wrong to make another
> > > website in Balsa's name without their permission.
> >
> > Didn't stop spruce ;-P

I was only teasing, but we were talking about website copyright, and
last I checked, spruce's website was exactly like balsa's ;-)

Jules

--
Jules Bean                          |        Any sufficiently advanced
jules@{debian.org,jellybean.co.uk}  |  technology is indistinguishable