0.7 Release (was Re: Another balsa bug...)

On 2000.03.23 14:29 Nathan Clemons wrote:
> Ok, here's my suggestion:
>
> * Define all current bugs that need to be fixed before next release
(mail
> counting, IMAP/POP errors causing exit() or segfault, etc.)

Add font problems to the list and me as the person responsible for it/
working on it. I think the bugs that no one is working on can/have to
be moved to the next release.

> * Define all feature adds that need to be added before next release, if
> any (I think it's all set on this score for the most part, is there
> anything that anyone things really should make this cut?)

  I see none (well, was wondering about toolbar Reply etc. disactivation
  when there is no message selected).

> * Freeze features after all listed are complete
> * Set timeline for bugs to be fixed
> * Release

The rest sounds good to me.

And we must find a way to make the bug tracking system functioning. (it's
just too cumbersome for me to go everyday to the website and check the
list
of open bugs; does anybody know a better solution?)

Something has to be done with the website: the present one is plainly
dead.
Couldn't we have a site on GNOME server in such a way that one could
update
it via CVS?

/Pawel