Re: Another balsa bug... (was Re: crashes)

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, Matthew Guenther wrote:

> Before we go and make a drastic change like this we should think about
> fixing bugs in our current development incarnation and cutting a release for
> public consumption.  It's been quite awhile, and I think Balsa has improved
> greatly in that time... we should let the rest of the world get access to
> these changes before we have to take a huge chunk of time to re-code a major
> section of the program.
>
> Just my $0.02
>
> MBG

Ok, here's my suggestion:

* Define all current bugs that need to be fixed before next release (mail
counting, IMAP/POP errors causing exit() or segfault, etc.)
* Define all feature adds that need to be added before next release, if
any (I think it's all set on this score for the most part, is there
anything that anyone things really should make this cut?)
* Freeze features after all listed are complete
* Set timeline for bugs to be fixed
* Release

--
Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688