Re: Another balsa bug... (was Re: crashes)

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, Pawel Salek wrote:

> Well, the good news is that I have it almost done :-)). But there is this
> 'almost' hurdle so I agree with Matthew: we should fix the simple bugs and
> wait with such a major code reorganization to the next release.
>
> Since I didn't hear any objections, I would suggest releasing 0.7.0
> version on 31 of March, Friday (is it too fast? Would Saturday or Sunday
> be better?) Last patches would be then included by 29 of March, and last
> three days would be spent on preparing PR actions and testing the
> distribution with different compilation options, different settings, etc.

These dates sound good to me.  I'm working on the manual right now, I should
have a patch ready by the middle of next week.  If we're on time we should be
able to make the next major GNOME release, which is a Good Thing (tm).

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                       If you're passed on the right...
mguenthe@engr.uvic.ca                      you're in the wrong lane.