Re: Another balsa bug... (was Re: crashes)

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, Jules Bean wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 23, 2000 at 03:39:56PM +0100, Pawel Salek wrote:
> >
> > Well, the good news is that I have it almost done :-)). But there is this
> > 'almost' hurdle so I agree with Matthew: we should fix the simple bugs and
> > wait with such a major code reorganization to the next release.
>
> Hmm.
>
> Can I throw in 2 cents here?
>
> I'd like to see the inline display method as an option, especially for text
> and image types of attachments.  To be honest, when I saw balsa inlining an
> image that someone had sent me, I though it was brilliant... much better
> than an attachments widget! Maybe I'm alone in this view though..

I think it's pretty cool myself, and had an identical reaction when I first
saw it, however with time I've realized two things:

i) I don't get sent pictures that often :)
ii)  It causes a lot of other problems

So although it's cool, until there's a good way of implementing it without
breaking more critical features like displaying the text of a message, I would
vote to remove it.

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                       If you're passed on the right...
mguenthe@engr.uvic.ca                      you're in the wrong lane.