Re: Lost count...

On Sun, 19 Mar 2000 23:56:09 Nathan Clemons wrote:
> Has anyone else seen the bug in balsa where you'll be looking at a mailbox
on
> an
> IMAP server and it will go from saying something like "Shown mailbox:
> mail/balsa on sunrise with 737 messages, 594 new" to "1 messages, 0 new"?
> Somehow the
> counter seems to get trashed; I have no idea at which point it is occuring.
If
> others have seen this, have you ever noticed a pattern? The at-a-glance
counter
> is
> something I find very useful, so I'd like to get this bug squashed. =-)

Actually, I think I might have just stumbled on to it... I'm viewing an IMAP
connection and then check for new mail. A new piece arrives, but the total
count does not update. I click on the down arrow, see the new message, select
it, and get the 1 messages, 0 new.

Can anyone else duplicate this? I'm going to head to bed and work on this
tomorrow.

Side note, I notice that the word-wrap is set to 79 when you do the ctrl-z.
What is the viewer set to? It does not seem to be the same...

--
Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688