Lost count...

Has anyone else seen the bug in balsa where you'll be looking at a mailbox on
an
IMAP server and it will go from saying something like "Shown mailbox:
mail/balsa on sunrise with 737 messages, 594 new" to "1 messages, 0 new"?
Somehow the
counter seems to get trashed; I have no idea at which point it is occuring. If
others have seen this, have you ever noticed a pattern? The at-a-glance counter
is
something I find very useful, so I'd like to get this bug squashed. =-)

--
Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688