Re: Second impressions of Balsa

> The new issue of the moment is that Balsa does not seem to be aware of
> the Gnome address book, I was under the impression that one could select
> email addresses from the address book. Is this implimented yet? perhaps
> I am missing some crucial component (Bonobo, Cobra) or some such? I can
> not see any obvious way to manually insert email addresses into the
> address book.

As far as I know you can use an email address from Gnome address book. The problem is that you cannot add a new address. Is anyone working on that? If not, it would be a good thing to work on for people that just arrived and want to help programing.

> I do like the history of tabs across the top of the message listing
> window
> it would be nice to be able to have all the folders listed tab-like
> across
> the top of the screen, thus allowing more space for actual message text
> across the full with of the screen.

Me too. Actually the tabs are turn off (just a false in a funtion, they where not completely eliminated), I would like to have an option that allows to trun on the tabs an ltes you chosse the mailbox to open from a menu. For the people that have a small screen like me it would be great.

> Another thing I miss from the likes of Netscape is the ability to group
> mail by subject in the message listing window (message threads)
>
> Sadly, and someone has mentioned this in the last week, one is unable to
> cut and past from the message text window.
>
> Regards

Hector