Re: latest CVS crash report

For some days ago I submitted a bugreport about balsa
segfault when moving mail to trash (Delete mail with Key "D").

Well, now I have got some time checkout the problem.

First of I downloaded latest from anonCVS to make sure it
has not been fixed already and I also removed .balsarc file.

First of balsa doesn't create the file /home/mikeh/mail/trash.

This means balsa segfaults because libbalsa_message_move ->
libbalsa_mailbox_open
cant open trash and when it later calls mx_open_new_message
it segfaults because dest is NULL.

Thats probadly why it also crashes when exit balsa because I have set
preferences to "remove messages in trash on exit"

I don't know why it doesnt create the folders but one for sure
my ~mail folder is set to 755 so it is should be possible to create
the file :-)

Greats

Mikael H.