Re: Alias expansion patch

Thanks for your patch! I'll look it over and try to commit it soon.

> Here is a much improved alias expansion patch, featuring:
> For developers:
> * Spent the last three days hunting a memory leak.  Turns out the leak
>   also exists in a clean balsa 0.9.0

Any information on said leak?
.
> * The code shows that C is not my native language.
> * Is there a g_strlen()?  I couldn't find one.  Everything else is
>   gchar, gcompletion, glist, g_strconcat, etc.

No, gchar is just a char, I never really got why they do it, but
all the g_ functions work that way. There are some functions eg
g_strdup that are for portability, but functions that everyone has
such as strlen aren't reproduced.

My apologies if this comes out as HTML mail...
Peter Williams -- peterw@helixcode.com