Re: latest CVS crash report

Mikael Hermansson wrote:

> On my system the latest cvs balsa crashes when deleting mail
> (moving to trachcan by pressing "D")
>
> Also random crashes when exit balsa...

Can you please tell us what version of balsa you are running,
and wether it comes from CVS or not.

Thanks

For the list: it is not quite clear why it crashes on exiting.
I have never experienced such a crash personaly, but my sister
for example experienced this _very_ often (but not every time)
And she's using the same computer with the same distro...
Moreover, I can't even see what went wrong with the gdb traces.
(no unexpected null pointer...)

If someone could have a look at the functions where it failed that
would be great.

Thanks