Re: Query of status's

This new version of Balsa is Great!! Just wanted to be sure you knew what you mentioned as expecting to be fixed was not fixed. The "Commit Current" thing is a minor issue, I would not even mention it if there wasnt a selection to do it, but I had hoped the Mailbox statistics issue had been fixed. I did remove .balsarc to be sure too :(
	If anyone wants, I have uploaded debs of the current release to  http://www.tvec.net/users/wabbit/  All I did to make this package is use Daniele Cruciani's setup, just changed maintainer's name, and version. I am only doing this because the available packages is still at 8.0 on Daniele's site. I have a deb of 8.1 available if anyone wants.

	Thanks,
	Randall Gibson