Bug in POP server config

	I'm running 0.9 on RedHat 6.2. I tried to add a POP server, and, after
having type in all the fields, the parameter input window  told me "you must give
a name to the mailbox" -- which I had done. Clicking on "Cancel" brought me a
"Unable to create mailbox '' : no such file or directory" message.

	So I still can't test whether the POP mail functions work ...

	First bug I encounter in the 0.9, though !
--
_Olivier Jousselin_     CTO/Directeur technique, PC Away