Re: Query of status's

On 2000-07-03 00:53 Randall Gibson wrote:
> 2. After deleting the unwanted messages, and reading others, I choose
"Commit
> Current" from the toolbar so that gkrellm will show the correct info
regarding
> messages, but the changes are not saved untill I quit Balsa.

This is expected to be fixed in experimental balsa-0.9.0, to be
unoficially (whatever that means) released today, or soon, depending on the
amount of my spare time.

> 3. I wanted to know if there are any plans to be able to add contacts
to the
> gnomecard file from Balsa. Of course the only info available would be
Name and
> E-Mail, but it is all thats neccessary for some.

See above. It's there.

> 4. What do I need installed to do spell checking ?? As far as i can
tell, it
> should work. Cant find much info on this feature other than it is
supposed to
> be working.

Well, I am afraid you'd need to fix the code yourself... Or bug Matthew
Guenther, he mentioned once he worked on this :-).

> 5. Using Alt-F does not bring up the "File" menu as expected when
composing
> E-Mails(to send without using mouse)

Shortcut conflict between Menu and Gtk_* widgets used for data edition.
The solution I see is to replace _File with F_ile or similar. Any
comments?

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202