Column resize patch

Okay, I used a simple 'cvs diff -R balsa' to get this, I don't know if
this is the proper way of doing things, but here you go.

This patch saves the column sizes between mailboxes, so they are
always the same, as well as saving them when Balsa quits, and
restoring them when Balsa starts.  Not too fancy, but I wanted to get
familiar with the source.

I'm not sure I like the way I'm updating column sizes across mailboxes, but
this currently works... until I get better with gtk.

MBG

--
      Matthew Guenther
      mguenther@netcom.ca                          Biology grows on you.