UI change - word wrap

Wordwrap now shouldn't lose those characters on lines w/ long un-broken
strings...

For the larger change,

I committed code to alter the user interface -- it eliminates the
notebook tabs and removes confusing options from the Mailbox Menu.
Balsa now uses a timer to check on the last use of each notebook page
and silently closes a mailbox if it hasn't been used (if it's not
active, and hasn't been entered or exited in 10 minutes).  It should
operate more like other mail programs and I think it will be somewhat
more intuitive.

Let me know what you think,

David

PS debug in preferences will allow you see when pages are closed on how
long they've been idle in seconds, on close.