New Year

Hey all,

I'm 'officially' back after my trip of a couple of weeks to
Redmond/Seattle (away from Linux, and for the most part, away from my
mail). I'll have a chance to go through some of the code I
haven't been able to look at since the release.  I'm going to have to
re-work some of the thread code that's been moved around by the changes to
make the Outbox work.

I'd also like to look through the init stuff to make it friendly for
international users and to see why a small minority of users are having
problems w/ segfaults on startup.  More generally, I'd like to focus on
all kinds of errors and exceptions that balsa exits from rather than
handling gracefully.

After that, I'll focus on spell-check, PGP/Gnupg support and an alternate
editor option to hold us over until we have a better editor.  Then, maybe,
filters.

I hope everyone's new year has been nice.

An off-topic note:  I find it amusing that the largest bookstore in
redmond has so many boxed distributions of Linux lying around that you
literally trip over them as you walk by NT Administrator ref. books. :)
(This wasn't true even a year ago.)

David