explanation

Hye,
Can anyone tell me why there's no check for the null pointer in
functions like address_to_gchar (Address * addr) in libbalsa/misc.c
line 65 ?

Balsa crashed with an error address_to_gchar (0x0) when I try to send a
mail (attempt to acces addr->personnal when addr is null)

Thanks

--
 > [Linux] c'est une philosophie un art de vivre, un état intérieur,
 > une sorte de fluide qui nous entoure et nous pénètre.
 Fais tourner stp !
     -+- Guillaume in Guide du linuxien pervers - "Tous drogués j'vous dis !"