Status of SMTP support and some bug report

Hi all

OK, I got SMTP working properly, sending queued messages y deleting them
after they have been send.
The only thing left is to put a button to send queued messages without
having to send a new one, that should not be difficult at all.

Now the bug reports.
1- Try retriving pop3 messages while you are disconnected from internet,
youl get a seg fault.
2- If inbox is open while retriving mail, you have to close it and
reopen it to see the mail, that should not be difficult to fix since it
used to work right.

If I not wrong the progress dialog for retriving mail was writing by
David and Mike P., I would love to have something similar for sending
mail. Can any of you look at it to see if you can do it?

Thanks

Hector

P.S: Happy new year to all