Re: About the BTS

On Tue, Feb 29, 2000 at 10:20:20AM -0800, Stuart Parmenter wrote:
> I get the bugs... I'm not sure how to close them (I really hate the
> gnome BTS).  Peter has gone through the bugs in the past.  Could someone
> explain to everyone how to close them? :)

Send an email saying:

close 1234

to control@bugs.debian.org.

More info at http://bugs.gnome.org/server-control.html

It's just like the debian system ;-)

On which subject, it might be worth glancing at

http://bugs.debian.org/balsa

from time to time.  They're my responsibility, so don't go closing them on
me ;-) but many of them relate to balsa problems or requests (rather than
packaging issues) so feel free to fix them (or give me info at
xxxx@bugs.debian.org).

Jules

--
Jules Bean                          |        Any sufficiently advanced
jules@{debian.org,jellybean.co.uk}  |  technology is indistinguishable