Re: About the BTS

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, Jules Bean wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 29, 2000 at 10:20:20AM -0800, Stuart Parmenter wrote:
> > I get the bugs... I'm not sure how to close them (I really hate the
> > gnome BTS).  Peter has gone through the bugs in the past.  Could someone
> > explain to everyone how to close them? :)
>
> Send an email saying:
>
> close 1234
>
> to control@bugs.debian.org.

1. If you are using the Gnome BTS, then of course it is
control@bugs.gnome.org:)

2. It is preferable to close bugs by sending mail to
<bugnum>-close@bugs.gnome.org, so you can include some commentary in the
body of your e-mail to be included in the ticket's archive.

Hope this helps,
-- Elliot
Red Hat, a Red Hat company