SMTP + Threads support

Hi all

I just made a commit to the cvs which should make the SMTP work fine
with the queue.
The code needs to be clean a bit yet (there are still some comments and
some stderr messages in spanish that need to be eliminated or
translated), but you all can check the funtionallity and send me some
reports (both of working and not working please).

I haven't check how does it work when you use a local MUA but since I
haven modified taht code I hope still works OK (if not tell me so).

Héctor García Álvarez