Re: Major CVS confusion in libinit_balsa

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000 13:57:45 Bruno Pires Marinho wrote:
> Yes it's because they are on .cvsignore. If the files are going to be back
> on cvs Peter needs to remove the files he added from .cvsignore and he
> also should check the I changed them both when I removed the
> generated files from CVS.

I hadn't thought about that, I'll take care of it.

I did assume that we agreed that putting these generated files into CVS was
okay; I'm not against removing them again, but I do think that since GOB
is not very widely used (I've seen no one else use it, in fact) we might as
well not put the burden on would-be developers.  If you disagree say so
and we can decide.

Peter Williams