Re: Major CVS confusion in libinit_balsa

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, Jules Bean wrote:

> This is weird.
>
> Sometimes i get the files, and then when I update, I lose them again.
>
> Watch:
>
> jules@pear% rm -rf libinit_balsa
> jules@pear% cvs -z3 update -d
> ? jules
> ? build-stamp
> ? debian/tmp
> ? debian/postinst.debhelper
> ? debian/prerm.debhelper
> ? debian/postrm.debhelper
> ? debian/substvars
> ? debian/files
> cvs server: Updating .
> cvs server: Updating c-client
> cvs server: Updating debian
> M debian/changelog
> M debian/rules
> cvs server: Updating docs
> cvs server: Updating help
> cvs server: Updating help/C
> cvs server: Updating idl
> cvs server: Updating images
> cvs server: Updating imap
> cvs server: Updating imap/src
> cvs server: Updating imap/src/ansilib
> cvs server: Updating imap/src/c-client
> cvs server: Updating imap/src/charset
> cvs server: Updating imap/src/kerberos
> cvs server: Updating imap/src/osdep
> cvs server: Updating imap/src/osdep/unix
> cvs server: Updating imap/tools
> cvs update: in directory intl:
> cvs update: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or directory
> cvs server: Updating intl
> cvs server: Updating libbalsa
> cvs server: Updating libinit_balsa
> U libinit_balsa/.cvsignore
> U libinit_balsa/Makefile.am
> U libinit_balsa/README
> U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-directory.c
> U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-directory.gob
> U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-directory.h
> U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-error.c
> U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-error.gob
> U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-error.h
> U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-finish.c
> U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-finish.gob
> U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-finish.h
> U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-user.c
> U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-user.gob
> U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-user.h
> U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-welcome.c
> U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-welcome.gob
> U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-welcome.h
> U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page.c
> U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page.gob
> U libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page.h
> U libinit_balsa/balsa-initdruid.c
> U libinit_balsa/balsa-initdruid.gob
> U libinit_balsa/balsa-initdruid.h
> U libinit_balsa/helper.c
> U libinit_balsa/helper.h
> U libinit_balsa/init_balsa.c
> U libinit_balsa/init_balsa.h
> cvs server: Updating libmutt
> cvs server: Updating libmutt/rx
> cvs server: Updating macros
> cvs server: Updating po
> cvs server: Updating sounds
> cvs server: Updating src
> cvs server: Updating src/pixmaps
> cvs server: Updating src/sounds
> jules@pear% cd libinit_balsa
> jules@pear% cvs -z3 update
> [...]

Yes it's because they are on .cvsignore. If the files are going to be back
on cvs Peter needs to remove the files he added from .cvsignore and he
also should check the POTFILES.in. I changed them both when I removed the
generated files from CVS.

                                               Bruno Pires Marinho
                                      http://camoes.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~bapm/