Re: Balsa 1.0.1!

> > It also has problems printing (helveticaPrinting font not found???)
>
> Are you using helix gnome? I found that I had to uninstall and then
> reinstall the gnome-print packages, including -data and -bin to get it
> working properly after an upgrade not so long ago. (this was on debian
> potato..). Who knows why...
>
> Ian
>
> --
> Ian Campbell
> Churchill College, Cambridge.

Yes, I'm using Helix Gnome. I did uninstall gnome-print and
gnome-print-devel and installed them again, but balsa keeps complaining
about HelveticaPrint ... it is frustrating because it should be just a
warning, but right now i cannot print since i cannot pass this dialog.

I'm thinking about downgrading to Balsa 1.0.0. Is there a patch available
to get threaded views on Balsa-1.0.0?

Thanks in advance ...

#   Fernan Aguero            |              / \             #
#   Bioinformatics           |       ASCII  \ /  against    #
#   IIB-UNSAM                |      ribbon   /   HTML       #
#   fernan@iib.unsam.edu.ar  |    campaign  / \  email      #
#   ICQ 100325972            |             /   \            #