Re: Balsa 1.0.1!

On 2000-12-23 03:25:08 +0000 Fernan Aguero wrote:
> I've got Balsa 1.0.1 compiled! And it is great!!!
>
> I love the new threaded views!
>
> However, there is a problem with the autocompletion feature for
> addresses.
> It fills the right address but it does weird things when changing to
> another field.

Yeah it a bit broken, but someone is working on it..

> It also has problems printing (helveticaPrinting font not found???)

Are you using helix gnome? I found that I had to uninstall and then
reinstall the gnome-print packages, including -data and -bin to get it
working properly after an upgrade not so long ago. (this was on debian
potato..). Who knows why...

Ian

--
Ian Campbell