Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] 1.0.1 development release

Hi,

   On Mon, 18 Dec 2000 17:18:06 +0100
   Pawel Salek <pawsa@TheoChem.kth.se> wrote:

   > I would like to announce that we have just released balsa-1.0.1 which
   > despite its name is rather a development release although it includes
   > many 1.0.0 bug fixes.
   >
   > The two interesting features I recall now are:
   > - threaded message index (without its configuration support yet)
   > - optional POP mail filtering via procmail.

Thank you for including threaded message index support to balsa development
release. However, there exits fatal crashing problem in current
threaded message code, as I reported in a mail on this mail-list,

  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/balsa-list/2000-November/msg00212.html

It seems to me that this problem has been caused by a bug in the GtkCTree
widget, so I had reported this problem to gtk-devl-list mailing-list,
but I have not received any response from there.
It will not be so easy to fix it in keeping the semantics of GtkCTree,
but if I have a time, I may make a patch and feedback to that list.

To my regret, please apply a patch in above mail for working around this
problem, until that bug is fixed and fixed gtk library is ubiquitous.

Thanks,
--
ymnk, JCraft Inc., mailto: ymnk@jcraft.com