Very Strange.. where did my mailboxes go?

I think it would be good if the function that creates mailboxes would have
looke at what is written in the path.
By accident i wrote /home/blurkis/mail in the path, which confused balsa,
since that is a directory and not a mailbox.
I was stupid enough to delete that mailbox, which deleted all my mailboxes
in /home/blurkis/mail.

Well, maybe i am the only one who could do such a thing, but i would
guess that there are more people out there who might do the same..

Well, even if there aren't more people out there who might, i find it
stupid
not  to add some sort of a check.

I guess that i should have deleted that mailbox in the configure file and
not
in balsa, but at that time.. i did not think at all :)