balsa: howto move messages from/to a mailbox

       Hi all,
       I just installed balsa on my machine. I need a mailer which
support POP so I choose balsa as it is modern and shoiuld be compete 5I
have the version 0.95, not the latest but almost). To my surpise,
there is not much I can do, for example importing my old mail boxes
and especially moving message from them to new ones and saving my
incoming messages to some mailboxes (for archiving). Would I have
missed something ? I have lost a lot of time looking for those things
and there is no manual. va, any one help.
       Please reply to me directmy if possible bacause I don't
subscribe to this list. Thanks.

--
PHAM Dinh Tuan                         | e-mail: Dinh-Tuan.Pham@imag.fr
Laboratoire de Modelisation et Calcul  | Tel: +33 4 76 51 44 23