[ANNOUNCEMENT] 1.0.1 development release

Hi,

I would like to announce that we have just released balsa-1.0.1 which
despite its name is rather a development release although it includes
many 1.0.0 bug fixes.

The two interesting features I recall now are:
- threaded message index (without its configuration support yet)
- optional POP mail filtering via procmail.

Download it from usual places. Thanks to all the contributors!

Cheers,

Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202