Re: Filter

> non-programmers.  It is this class of user who have mostly been denied
> the benefits of UA filtering (and are presumably among Balsa's target
> audience) due to the lack of easily configurable tools.

Just thought I'd drop in on the conversation here.

Sorry to praise MS, but the filtering in Outlook Express is pretty powerful
and easy to use.  You basically have to click on what you want filtered,
(eg. "The subject contains these words:" or "To: address is") type in the
required info and click on what you want doing to it (eg. "Move it to
[this] folder" then select the folder, or "Don't donwload it from the
server" etc.)

This might represent a nice interface to construct filtering rules.

--

Daniel Foster - daniel@34SP.com