Re: Main window design proposal

> diffing against 1.0.0 is OK for users who just want another
> feature.  But in CVS quite much has changed and patches for
> 1.0.0 don't fit smoothly anymore :( Developers better use
> CVS version.

Ok, I figured out how to use cvs (actually, I was surprised we
even have it here....) and rebuilt the toolbar diff against
cvs from today.  However, I can't test it as I don't have
"gob" and can't build it either.  If someone was a Solaris
2.7 binary I can download, let me know.  Here's the patch
if someone else can try it out...

--
spw

toolbar.patch.gz