Re: Expand alias update

I tried this out last night but it did not appear to fix my biggest pet
peeve with the alias expansion, which is that selecting text and either
hitting backspace or typing over it does not work as expected - i.e. it
doesn't erase the selected text.  This is an operation that I do all the
time and that pretty much every text widget I know of supports.  Any chance
of getting this changed?

-- Stewart