Re: rpm can't find libPropList

Yes, to a degree, I agree. However while the Balsa web site makes libPropList
avaliable
for download it does not give either a pointer to a rpm version of libPropList
nor explain
that those people using rpm based install may experience this dependency type
error.

If your intended audience for Balsa is exclusively programmer type people [you
lot] then
this sort of information is not necessary. But if at some point you intend
people like me
to use Balsa [Technical but not programmers] then I think it would be helpful.
If at some
point you want to target non technical people, ex-microsoft users - then it is
essential.

I can see the distinction between the error being a balsa question or a rpm
question and
I had come to that conclusion independently. However telling somebody that an
error he
gets when trying to install Balsa is nothing to do with Balsa, while
technically accurate is
not going to a) help him install Balsa [I assume this is what you want people
to do?]
or b) impress that person with the ease of the installation of Balsa.

Might I suggest that somebody puts an rpm version of libPropList on the Balsa
web site
or at least a link to another site where he can obtain such a thing.