Re: rpm can't find libPropList

This is not a balsa question, it's rpm question, IMO. RTM.

If you are sure you have libPropList installed, you can always rpm
--nodeps.
If you install libPropList.rpm, you will not have this problem.

There are some plans to remove libPropList dependency, but they are not
finalized yet (one can always try cvs co balsa -r BALSA-CONFIG, IIRC).

/Pawel

--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202