Re: mutt 1.3 imap stuff merge ?

On 25 Aug 2000 20:36 Carlos Morgado wrote:

> I looked at mutt 1.3 (devel) imap stuff and it looks nice.
> It doe ssl, gss, cram and folder browsing. Is anyone looking at that ?
maybe
> it's time for a merge :) (any grand plans for balsa/imap) ?

I am actually doing it. I was hoping to finish the merge during the
weekend but got stuck on testing GSS authentication  (went through it
yesterday night). It most likely won't make it to balsa-0.9.3 but I hope it
shouldn't take much more time.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202