Re: Problems with Balsa CVS

Ollllllllld post I'm replying to here. Finally straightened out the
problem with my Mandrake 7 system. Apparently I didn't have the following
files under /usr/share/gettext:

ABOUT-NLS
intl/
intl/ChangeLog
intl/Makefile.in
intl/VERSION
intl/bindtextdom.c
intl/cat-compat.c
intl/dcgettext.c
intl/dgettext.c
intl/explodename.c
intl/finddomain.c
intl/gettext.c
intl/gettext.h
intl/gettextP.h
intl/hash-string.h
intl/intl-compat.c
intl/l10nflist.c
intl/libgettext.h
intl/linux-msg.sed
intl/loadinfo.h
intl/loadmsgcat.c
intl/localealias.c
intl/po2tbl.sed.in
intl/textdomain.c
intl/xopen-msg.sed
po/
po/Makefile.in.in

Copied them over from a Mandrake 6 machine and everything works fine. I
imagine that there is now some other blah-devel RPM that I missed that
includes these files.

Just in case anyone else ha[ds] this problem, now it will be in the
archive. :)

--Nathan